- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1 year to 3 year
- Industry IT
- Qualifications EngineeringMaster’s Degree
The developer would be responsible for Design, Implementation and Maintenance of new / existing modules or applications on Salesforce Cloud platform and support the business for enhancing User Productivity and Compliance. The developer shall also be responsible for planning, executing or supporting application integrations with other internal systems.
- Design and Implement solutions to fulfill business requirements w.r.t. process automation and productivity enhancements while utilizing the available platform capabilities like Flows, Processes, Apex and Visual Force
- Evaluate existing processes and determine potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements against business requirements
- Maintain the existing modules including API system integrations and applications and support in fulfilling day to day enhancement requests
- Establish and Maintain a strong change management and release process for new developments / enhancements in existing modules / applications
- In-depth knowledge in Salesforce.com / Salesforce1 / Force.com platform with experience in end to end implementation of at least one project in previous work
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application architecture, Governors limit, and development components such as Visual Force, SOQL, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, jQuery, APIs and REST API Integrations, Process Builder, Approval process, etc.
- Hands on knowledge and experience in designing / building custom objects and fields, validation rules, reports, work flows and approval processes, automated alerts, field updates and Email delivery according to the business requirements.
- Experience in Mobile Interface Design & Development and Salesforce Lightning is an added advantage
- Data Migration using SFDC import and export utilities
- Packaging and deploying applications using Change Sets and Managed Packages