- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1 year to 3 year
- Industry IT
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Genpact’s Data Engineering is a prioritized strategic focus area. As a part of our market leading analytics organization, we have been investing in growing Data Engineering technology to describe the Augmented Analytics spectrum ranging from domain, data science, data engineering, Machine Learning and Augmented Intelligence.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Owner to provide both people and program leadership in our Data Analytics domain. They will have the opportunity to impact product development at an enterprise level from the idea stage to full production.
- Own product development from Prototype to MVP to Full Product Build in Data & Analytics space
- Prioritize features and development efforts based on thorough understanding of customer and business needs, company strategy and portfolio initiatives
- Collaborate with teams to help them understand the products key capabilities and benefits; understand their needs to enhance adoption of product
- Work with customers and leaders to validate concepts
- Identify any gaps in functionality or user experience proactively
- Monitor the landscape for new ideas and features.
- Maintain program objectives, success measurements or key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Deep expertise in Data engineering (Enterprise Information Management, Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Cloud Data Platforms, Data Modeling, ETL, Databases etc) space
- Deep hands on expertise in E2E product/solution life cycle management (Ideation, Initiation, User Stories, Rapid Prototyping, Full Development, Maintenance, Customer Experience & Visualization, Show & Tell in the Data Management space
- Ability to shape and execute strategy for technical products through a roadmap and tight collaboration with engineering
- Good experience in Azure cloud environment with Azure stack (ADLS, ADF and Databricks, Synapse Analytics) or AWS Platform
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.