- Career Level Executive
- Experience 3 Years to 5 Years
- Industry Human Resources
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible workforce.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and influence relationships with a variety of teams to ensure overall TA objectives are met
- Source/Screen top talent and facilitate an end to end interview experience
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent
- Ensure a great candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals, and bring in candidates accordingly
To be successful in this role you have:
- 4+ years of full-cycle in-house recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage clients
• Demonstrated personal accountability and has an ability to build strong, productive relationships across the business
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Strong communication skills – Ability to work cross-functionally between the business and the internal staffing team
Education: Expertise and confidence are more important to us than a degree.
Apply: send your updated cv to our team at Priyanka.s@transneuron(dot) com / do visit our business page at https://www.turtlemint.com to know more about us.