- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1 year to 3 year
- Industry ITHuman Resources
- Qualifications Degree BachelorMaster’s Degree
As an Trainee in the audit team, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance in HR activities including Onboarding, Non-disclosure agreements, Appointment letters, separations etc.
- Come into the picture the moment employee joins organization to audit the employee physical files/ Exit docs and publishes the audit report to onboarding team/EXIT team
- Coordinate with various verticals of the HR teams (Onboarding, Separations, payroll, Audit team) to fill the gap for closures.
- Connecting with Employees via telephone or Emails for closing open findings.
- Be actively involved in the day to day internal auditing activities which includes document and data auditing as per the company guidelines and statutory regulations
- Work on initiatives to improve the employee experience
- Clearing the backlogs of various Audit Activities
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience in HR
- Preferably MBA in HR only
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a sound knowledge of documentation, employee files which involves thorough check on Employee Files to bridge gap between Findings and Closures (Mandatory documents like Education, Employments, National Id & Address proof, Bank documents)
Email Etiquettes- Writing Skills
- Excel Knowledge.
- Must be a quick Learner and has strong Interpersonal skills
- Multi-Tasking Ready to accept new tasks would be a plus
- Basic payroll related statutory knowledge would be a plus
- Experience of working on a HRMS would be a plus